Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog about being a Modern Native! I would like to start my blog off by thanking you for your interest.
I am an Alaskan Native who has moved from a village in Western Alaska to Anchorage. The transition was not easy. There were a variety of reasons for my wanting to leave the village. A lot of those villages have issues that I feel are brushed under the rug, so to speak. I would like to provide an open forum for Natives to voice their concerns and ideas for possible solutions as openly as possible.
I would like to start this Blog with my readers posting ideas that they feel don't get enough attention.
Again, thank you for coming.
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at TheModerNative encourage you to voice your opinion. Thank you for sharing!