Sunday, February 10, 2013

Child Molestation pt. 2

Everyone in the house was in either a drunken rage, a fit of hysteria, or completely incapacitated by alcohol. There was feces and urine on the floor. I was five at the time and had two younger brothers that I was extremely worried about and felt responsible for. We were trying to sleep on the floor in a pile of blankets. The noise was unbearable. I wrapped up my little brothers in the covers and tried my best to console them. I kept telling them that Mom and Dad would come and get us soon.
My uncle that I told you about earlier, came and sat next to me on the floor. Remember, this was my favorite uncle. He told me to lay down. I did not feel right. Soon he started trying to rub on my body. I tried pushing him away, but being a child of five and not very big at all, in fact, I think I was the smallest of my class, I was no match for a grown man who was highly intoxicated. I could smell the home-brew on his breath, and it was the nastiest smell I had ever smelled.

3 comments:

  1. i molested a kid before when I was blacked out drunk. reading this makes me feel even more sorry then ever. i am proud to say i have not drinked since it happened. i am at peace with god and am so sorry for all the pain i caused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you say u at peace with god? did u make peace with the kid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sorry....did you admit your crime to the authorities and pay your dues to that child and society for the crime you committed? If you haven't I would say that you are not very sorry at all.

    ReplyDelete

We at TheModerNative encourage you to voice your opinion. Thank you for sharing!