Saturday, February 9, 2013

Child Molestation pt. one

I was the happiest kid in the world once. Great parents, the best little brother in the world. Got wonderful grades. Was in advanced reading and LOVED to read. I was ALWAYS at my grandmother's house, because my aunt was also my best friend. I grew up in a small village of about 500 people where everyone knew everyone so I was free to roam and play as I pleased. I had an older sister with a little nephew who I thought the world of. I also had an uncle who was awesome. He would bring me to see movies at the school every week, carried me on his shoulders all of the time, and always had candy or little gifts for me. 
One of my first memories as a child is seeing my sister pregnant fighting with her boyfriend. My parents were at the store. I ran up the stairs and yelled at her boyfriend to stop hitting my sister. He  picked me up and threw me down the stairs. I ran to the store to get my dad. My dad ran home. When I got to the house, my sister's boyfriend was on the floor and looked dead. My dad told me to go and get the cops and I did. My sister's boyfriend was medevaced to the hospital. I really don't know what became of that. I always knew as long as I had my dad that I would be safe. Life continued and soon the whole incident was basically forgotten.
A few years later, my mother got accepted into P.A. school in Seattle, WA. They didn't have an apartment yet so they left to go and find one and left us in the care of a babysitter. She was supposed to watch us in our own house. She very quickly spent all of the money left with her on alcohol and marijuana. Soon my life began to turn dark.
We were forced to go and stay with relatives who drank very heavily. I had never seen alcohol or an intoxicated person before in my life. 
One night while everyone was in a complete and utter drunken stupor, my life changed forever. 

4 comments:

  1. Chester's should be tied to trees and the victim's should stick needles slowley through there balls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is headed in an incredibly sad direction, I'm sorry that you had been molested as a child, I can't even imagine and don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you Anonymous,
    Fortunately, I have dealt with it, and it is partly responsible for the woman I have become. I feel blessed that I was able to leave, but many are not able to. I hope that through this blog, more people stand up against it in our villages and if not stop it, at least deter it.
    Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being brave and speaking out about this.. the truth needs to be heard!

    ReplyDelete

We at TheModerNative encourage you to voice your opinion. Thank you for sharing!